Maximize Your Customer Revenue Potential
Lean on a marketing partner who drives positive, measurable results.
Conversion strategy tied directly to your business goals directs every recommendation.
Replicate success with a proven optimization framework based on human decision-making studies.
Focus on customers who generate profitable transactions. Repeatedly. Consistently.
You Deserve A Better Class of Marketer
Engage a marketing asset who can hit the ground running. A consultant who produces measurable results that tie directly to your business goals and objectives.
You don't need another worthless, unused PowerPoint hogging space on your server.
And you definitely don't need another loudmouth, pain in the ass, name-dropping consultant, screwing up your business and ruffling the feathers of your team.
I clean up after these guys.
You Could Hire a Freelancer or Agency but...
Freelancers are Cheap for a Reason
- Execution-only - Tying work outcomes to your business goals is out of scope
- Inflexible - Single-channel tactical specialization (SEO, Social Media, etc.)
- Time Intensive - Requires management and supervision
- Green - Less experience means more mistakes you have to fix
Agencies Prioritize Their Profitability
- Blended Rates - Push the volume of work to their lowest-paid employees
- Ramp-up time - Schedules are always a problem and quick-turns are hard
- The Upsell - Shoehorning services into your contract, even if they're a bad fit
- Sub-Contracts - Filling service gaps with the freelancers you already rejected
A TRUE MARKETING POWERHOUSE
"Sunny is a true marketing powerhouse that has a gift in understanding your customer's needs and setting a strategy to market those customers. We have partnered together to deliver conversion copywriting, conversion-focused lead generation, and website development. Her strategic thinking and detailed implementation is always communicated clearly during a project. I highly recommend Sunny."
A STRATEGIC CHANGE DRIVER
"Sunny is absolute power. She brings an impact no matter how small or large of a challenge she contributes to. She is a powerhouse change driver that gets people, operations and marketing. She mixes strategic thinking in how she drives success in conversion optimization with true empathy. She does the work to understand customer behavior and give advice pulling you to action and results."
Marketing Consultants Aren’t Created Equal
In a world filled with self-proclaimed gurus,
you absolutely need to trust that your marketing consultant operates ethically.
Your Best-Kept Conversion Optimization Secret
10 things to know about (me) Sunny Hunt
1. I have 20+ years of marketing experience
I've seen a lot, done a lot, learned from a lot of mistakes.
2. I’m an advocate
For my clients, for their customers, for my friends, and my family.
3. I just took a DNA test and I’m 100% "That Viking"
I'm a 6' redhead. Honestly, it was a coin-toss between Amazon and Viking.
4. I’m enamored with human behavior
My life’s work is centered around studying the people puzzle.
5. I’m the antithesis of the "RockstarNinjaStartupGuru"
I believe the quality of your work, not the number of followers, who you know, or how loud you can shout, should be the benchmark of quality.
6. I’m an ENTJ
I'm natural leader, strategic thinker, intellectually curious, and enjoy solving complex problems. I don’t shy away from a challenge.
7. I’m a natural-born outsider
I’ve never been one of the “cool kids”. I've got a unique perspective free from adhering to traditional social structures.
8. I am a product of public schools
I believe that public schools make our society better and teachers should make 100k as a starting wage.
9. I'm an overachiever
Exceeding expectations, always crushing goals, and frequently described as, "too much, too bossy, too aggressive," on performance reviews.
10. I unapologetically believe: Love is love, Trans Women are Women, Trans Men are Men, and Black Lives Matter.